Under new management.
We are reopening on Wednesday 2nd DecemberFind out more
Why our Pub is great
We’re located on Bristol Road, half a mile from the M5 motorway, junction 23 and just ten minutes’ drive to the market town of Bridgwater. It’s a great stopping off point for the South West, particularly North Devon, and a family-friendly destination pub to rival the finest that this area can offer. We pride ourselves on our hospitality, our attentive service and our ability to cater for all tastes. As well as our standard all-singing, all-dancing menu, we have a kids’ menu, a non-gluten, wheat-free menu and a daily specials board. and a weekend carvery.
Our chefs also present a superb carvery, all day, every day. The food is freshly prepared and features a choice of up to three succulent roast meats, expertly sliced, plus the pick of the season’s vegetables and tasty home-made Yorkshire puddings. It’s temptation before you. Choice aplenty indeed, and whichever main meals you opt for will be on Two for One. That’s a great money-saver if you’re on a business trip or here as a family treat. For anyone staying over, we have thirteen attractively refurbished rooms. We hope to welcome you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus